Your shopping cart is empty!
1. All orders are typically shipped via Canada Post with tracking number. We will use other shipping services such as Canpar, Fedex, UPS, etc. under certain circumstances and tracking number will be provided. Canadian orders over $300 CAD (before taxes and shipping) are eligible for Free Shipping.
2. For boxing week sale, free shipping on rifles and pistols will not be available.
3. Free shipping only applies to destinations in Canada that are accessible by ground routes. Those areas accessible only by air are exempt from this offer. Those postal codes starting with the following are possibly serviced only by air: A0K, G0G, J0M, P0L, P0V, R0B, S0J, T0H, T0P, V0J, V0N, V0P, V0R, X0A, X0B, X0C, X0E, Y0B. If your area is serviced only by air, then free shipping offer does not apply and we will contact you at the email address or phone number you provided regarding the costs of your shipment.
4. Certain restrictions apply on overweight and over sized items.
5. All shipping costs are automatically calculated through our system. If there are any discrepancies on the shipping cost, we will contact you via email regarding the costs of your order.
6. We are not responsible for delays caused by unexpected circumstances such as strikes, weather conditions, acts of god, customs inspection etc.
7. We usually require 2-3 business day to process an order before it is shipped.
8. We are not responsible for any damages or lost caused en route by handling of the packages. $100 insurance coverage is included in the shipping cost. Additional insurance is available for $1.50 per $100 increase in coverage. All damages or losts will be claimed through the Postal Service Provider.
9. Free shipping promotions will be limited to Expedited Shipping (or equivalent) only.
10. For orders outside of Canada. We are not responsible for any customs/duty charges and the legality of the product in your country. If the product is deemed illegal to import to your Country/Location by the customs for whatever reason, the customer is responsible for the return shipping (with tracking number) and any associated costs (such as duty, clearance fees etc.) to our store address. There will be no refund given if it is confiscated/seized by the Customs/Authority. Please check and understand your local laws and requirements. Additional charges may apply to meet local requirements (such as adding orange tip).
11. We are no responsible for orders that are not delivered due to false shipping information (such as wrong address and/or contact information) or the customer failed to communicate with the shipping company when requested. If the item is returned to us, there will be a 20% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping costs and associated fees (such as duty, clearance fees etc.).
1. Once the order is placed, the order fulfillment process cannot be interrupted to make any changes such as add, change or cancel. You can submit a return after order is delivered. All postal costs will be covered by the customer. A 20% restocking will be applied.
2. If you need to update your shipping address or shipping method after your order is placed, please Call or email us right away during our store hours.