WE HK416C BK GBBR
WE HK416C BK GBBR
This gun is constructed with the “WE open bolt” GBB system which enables this weapon to have a heavy blowback recoil system. The body is made up of aluminum. This gun also consists of a functional metal bolt carrier which provides an activation and deactivation lever located on the top of the magazine. The full metal 30 rounds capacity of the magazine provides long firing power time for the user. This gun weighs around 3.3kgs with having metal and nylon fiber as the main constituent in making. The barrel length of 360mm makes it a mid-level rifle. It comes with a fully adjustable hop-up mechanism.
WE HK416C is just the closest thing to a real gun, which you will get to fire at your friends in an airsoft play zone. HK416 Airsoft is as similar to a real steel rifle would do, though these guns are gas-powered the functional components make it as same as the previous one. The gas drives the bolt while firing process, but the damage is not as same as the real one due to the absence of a real explosion. Rather than that, these replicas have gas pressure released in the chamber which is being stored in the magazine.
• Constructed with "WE Open bolt" GBB System.
• Heavy Blowback recoil System
• Full Metal Aluminum Body
• Functional Metal Bolt Carrier (Activation / Deactivation Lever located on top of the
• Full Metal 30 Rounds Capacity Open Bolt GAS Magazine
• Full Sides 1913 Quad rail
• Standard 20mm railed upper receiver for rail attachments.
• 14inch 2-Piece Aluminum Outer Barrel
• 4-Position Extendable Telescope Stock
• Rear Sight with distance adjustment
• Adjustable HOPUP system
• Aluminum Made 14mm Clockwise Flash Hider
• Sling mount can be installed with any single point tactical sling
Material: Metal & Nylon Fiber
Major Color: Black
Length: 770mm / 855mm
Barrel Length: 360mm
Blow Back: Yes
Shooting Mode: Semi/Fully Automatic
Barrel Thread Type: Counter-Clockwise (CCW)
Barrel Thread Diameter: 14mm
Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm
Power Source: Gas (Top Gas/Green Gas)